1. Support adult education providers to design, implement, and monitor effective strategies for reaching out to low skilled adults and facilitate their access to upskilling pathways
2. Building the competences of adult education providers and adult educators to design more effective programs for low-skilled or low-qualified adults.
3. Improve the supply of high quality learning opportunities tailored to the needs of low-skilled or low qualified adults.
4. Improve the digital competencies of Adult educators to better serve adult learners.
5. Enhance synergies and complementarities among adult education providers, public authorities and the labour market.